Thursday, July 10, 2008

A few more images from last weekend

Here are a few more images from last weekend. Brad and I had a great time hanging out and making some cool images. When we went to balloonfest, I tried something new I never had before. I walked around with a fisheye on a D70s and shot from the hip. I purposefully didn't bring the camera to my eye. I just wanted to see what I could get. The picture of the boy in the wagon, and the girls dancing were taken using this technique. I was trying to be aware of my environment and when I thought that there might be a moment, I would click the shutter. Having the fisheye certainly helped because I didn't have to be exactly dead on with composition. 80% of the photos did not turn out. Missed focus, blurry, backlit, etc... but the ones that did are pretty cool I think.




I'm not that good at driving a manual, but I'm trying to learn!

Balloon Glow.


Reminds me of the toys.



No comments: