Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boda Bag Update

Hi everyone. I wanted to put up a couple images I took this past Saturday. Steve and I went to the University of Michigan Matthaei Botanical Gardens to do some shooting, and we took along Steve's new Boda Dry. This was one of the first time we were able to use the bag in the field, and I have to say, I will be purchasing one for myself very soon. We were able to put all of our essential gear (lenses, CF cards, SB-800, lens and body caps, car keys, cell phone, etc…) very comfortably. Steve wore the bag for more than two hours straight, and was still very comfortable. This bag really does seem to be the perfect bridge between you and your big camera bag, especially on location shoots. I'm sure there will be more updates about the bag as we use it in different situations. Enjoy.



No comments: